One of the most popular questions we get from new clients is, “What happens after I place my order?” Great question because most platforms give you a zip file to download and install and host yourself or an ugly looking template that you need to customize. Kind of like coming home from IKEA with a giant box that needs to be assembled. Rest assured: that’s not what we have in mind!
Starting a new forum community is difficult enough without having to worry about the setup and design. That’s why, when you sign up with Ninja Post, we begin working on your behalf as soon as possible. New forums are deployed and customized to your specifications within 24 hours of signing up for your demo.
We believe in the power of checklists so here is the checklist we use internally when setting up a new client:
- Ask the client to point the sub domain of their choice to the Ninja Post server.
- Deploy the forum on behalf of the client.
- Setup statistics, analytics, and trending content dashboard pages.
- Match the design to the client’s site.
- Create the mobile logo and test on mobile devices.
- Ask client for feedback and respond to any special requests.
It’s so easy, it’s almost like magic. We love handling the technical stuff so you can focus squarely on your users and your community.