We are seeking hard-working and dedicated individuals who recognize the power of online communities.
We will help you grow personally and professionally. If we help you succeed, then we succeed. It's that simple.
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Business Development Specialist (Internship)
- Work with our lead generation service to identify prospective clients that fit our ideal customer profile.
- Research potential partners and verticals where Ninja Post can provide value.
- Contact prospective clients and partners when there is a mutual benefit to working together.
About This Opportunity:
- This internship requires a commitment of 5-10 hours per week and a weekly meeting at our office at the Atlanta Tech Village in Buckhead.
- To guarantee a meaningful experience for you, we will measure your impact on the company from Day 1 and work closely with you to help you understand what it takes to build a successful SaaS business.
- We invite you to contribute your skills and creativity to other areas of the business that are interesting to you. Opportunities include: examining our PPC advertising strategy, guiding clients through their free trial and beyond, analyzing our content generation and organic search strategy, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Your Character & Background:
- Rigorous, uncompromising attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional follow-through capabilities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Insightly, or similar CRM system.